Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm a vendor at the Hip Happening craft sale tomorrow

I haven't done a craft show since right after I made fresh meat, but now I'm ganging up with some of my crafty derby cohorts to set up shop at Hip Happening in Sellwood, near the hangar where we practice.

Skinned Knee Lauper, Mick, Scrappy, and I will be selling paintings, prints, jewelry, and other odds and ends tomorrow afternoon. Skinned Knee Lauper has these great wine charm/bracelet sets for any one who has ever had one too many and forgotten which charm is theirs. So clever!

Hip Happening
Historic Sellwood Masonic Lodge
7126 SE Milwaukie Ave.
Saturday, Dec. 13th, 11am-6pm

Just look for the Rose City Rollers signs at our booth. Or you can follow the trail of glitter. I was working on a custom painting last night, and even though I took a shower and changed my clothes, I'm still finding glitter on my face and arms today.

No comments:

Post a Comment