Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spa night

Last night after book club, The Bus, Analog, and I had a little spa night. The Bus has experienced spa night before (and isn't really a fan), but I decided since it was Analog's first time, we should go all out. I made green tea and played some soothing music. I lit aromatic candles. We didn't have any cucumbers but we did have zucchini in the fridge, so I sliced that up to reduce puffiness around the eyes instead. Does the Bus look less puffy?

We also did our nails, mine are now lime green. Analog wanted to file her own, but I trimmed her claws for her instead.

They both got brushed, which the Bus loves, and I re-dyed my hair. I use Revlon's brown/black.

Then they got a flea treatment, and I got a vegan face mask that my mom sent for my birthday.

We all feel very pretty and pampered now.

No comments:

Post a Comment