Monday, April 14, 2008

crafty wonderland + cupcakes

I'm sorry I've been ignoring you crafty blog. I got distracted by my roller derby blog and by all the sparkly, shiny new jewelry I've been working on. Yes, it's true, I'll have new stuff available soon.

All I need now is a soldering iron. But that's the only hint you're getting. For now.


This weekend I volunteered at Crafty Wonderland manning the DIY cupcake table with Noelle from noelledoodle.etsy.com! It was a very sticky, sweet experience. I forgot my camera, so you're getting this photo of some lemon gem cupcakes I made recently at home instead of actual Crafty Wonderland cupcakes. My apologies.
I was especially impressed by the yin yang cupcake, the peace sign cupcake, and by the cupcake designer who took the time to painstakingly sort the jimmies so that one half of his cupcake *only* had blue sprinkles and the other half *only* had orange. It was fabulous. I think a fun time was had by all. Happy 2nd Birthday Crafty Wonderland.


In exchange for volunteering, I got a free lunch and a free booth for Glitzed. So keep an eye out for me at Crafty Wonderland sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment