Thursday, October 22, 2009

so what's new with you?

They're doing some construction at my office. I usually work in a cubicle upstairs with the majority of the marketing department, but I've been relocated downstairs in a more private office with only one other co-worker. This has some perks and some disadvantages.

Pros
- the kitchen is nicer downstairs
- I like the co-worker I'm sitting with
- I can't hear the sawing and banging and loud construction noises upstairs
- There was a dog in our office today!
- The co-worker I'm sitting with is a superstar knitter, and I'm almost to the point in my first sweater where I'll need lots of help and moral support.

Cons
- I need a key to go to the bathroom
- It's a little lonely after 4 when my co-worker goes home.

All in all, it's not a bad deal. I wonder what it will be like when they move me back upstairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment