Friday, July 17, 2009

Present for Analog


Tonight and tomorrow night are Analog's last two nights in The Bus's Bungalow. She and B are moving on to bigger and brighter things.

I'm sure going to miss that little ball of black fluff though. Here are some of my favorite things about Analog.

1. She sleeps on the bed with me.
2. She mews when my alarm clock goes off because she wants to be petted.
3. She's scared of chickens.
4. She hates it when I kiss her.
5. She sasses back when the Bus tries to lay the smack down on her.

I learned how to needle felt last night, so I made her a going away present. It's a bunny.


I didn't want the Bus to get jealous (plus, I think he's secretly going to miss her too) so he got a lion.


Analog and I are going to watch girly movies tonight and make popcorn. When she was a kitten she loved playing with popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment