Monday, June 15, 2009

Heartbreaker...

In the immortal words of Pat Benatar, dear Betties,
"You're a Heartbreaker, Dream Maker, Love Taker..."

Yes, I'm sad to report, the Betties came from behind after half time and demolished GnR's dream of a championship win this season. But GnR never say die,(no, no no!) and we've got the Heathers in our sights now. Rematch, anyone? Say, oh I don't know... the Expo Center, June 27th, 6pm, GnR vs. the Heathers?

In other sad news, I will not be skating against the Heathers at the championship. I got my MRI results back. The good news is I didn't tear my meniscus, and I don't need surgery. I've got this sweet brace now to help the MCL sprain heal up.

I'll be good as new by next season, so "don't you mess around with me".



No comments:

Post a Comment