Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is an Earth Day dress in order?

If Earth Day was the kind of holiday you had to dress up for, I would want to wear this dress:

The Shell Collector
$160
by Gaia Conceptions Organic

It's made of organic cotton and looks very soft and cozy, especially for a summery dress. I adore the pockets; pockets are exceptionally cozy.

I need something cozy because I am in a foul mood this Earth Day. I think I'm grumpier than Grumperina or Oscar the Grouch. Why?
1. The sunshine is gone.
2. General icky feeling about the current state of roller derby. I feel confident that the amazing High Rollers/Betties bout Saturday, a couple of team/captains meetings, and an upcoming rules change will clear this up, but at the moment, ick.
3. My computer sucks. We probably would have broken up by now except he won't move out on his own, and I'm afraid of what life would be like without him.
4. Polar bears are drowning because the ice caps are melting. Drowning!(If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times- PLATFORMS FOR POLAR BEARS! We need to get on this. Who is with me?)

I think a new dress might be the only solution. Anyone got $160 I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment