Wednesday, February 11, 2009

There's something in the basement...

Oh wait, that's just my dad.

The snow put the porch finishing plans on hold temporarily, so dad holed up in the basement. When I came home from work yesterday, this is what it looked like.

The Bus has appointed himself as building inspector. Every few hours he comes down, sniffs some new construction, and meows at my dad. It's nice to know he's got it all under control while I'm at work.

Just out of curiousity, I searched etsy for items containing the word "basement" in the description, and the first thing I see is these adorable cherry earrings.
Vintage Cherry fused glass and wire dangle earrings
by Shoozles
$12
And I'm Cherry Lipsmacker, remember?

Then since I suppose the earrings didn't technically have anything to do with basements (except they were made in one), I searched for items with "basement" in the title and found her:

Itty Bitty Black Basement Cat Animini
By orangecatblues
$2.50
Isn't she the spitting image of Analog?


I'm taking this to be a good omen for my basement. The stars are obviously aligned in our favor.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much how interesting you found me because I use basement in my desript :)) The black basement cat is adorable too.

    You made my day that is for sure

    ReplyDelete