Monday, February 2, 2009

Let's hear it for my boys...

...yeah, let's give the boys a hand...

All is well in the world.
I found the Iron City.

And the pierogies. This is the vegan brand.

Yum.

B challenged me to invent a new savory waffle topping last weekend when we were breakfasting on traditional waffles with Earth Balance and maple syrup so I came up with a Primanti Brothers Waffle in honor of the Steelers. It's a savory waffle with peppered tofurkey slices, fakin' bacon, soy cheeze, spinach, tomato, and an avocado sauce on top of a steamy, hot waffle. With fries on top. Obviously.

We hung out at Punchkin's, ate a lot, drank, and I knit anxiously, swinging the Terrible Towel around at crucial moments when the Steelers needed my support.

The Steelers won. The cats rejoiced.

The Bus was very proud and likes his new Superbowl Ring.


To recap, I heart Blitzburgh.

1 comment: