Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sparkliest knitting needles ever!

My co-worker knew I would be powerless to resist these gorgeous, glittery knitting needles. Look how pretty!

They're handmade by a lady who was kind enough to share her secrets here on Craftster, but she'll also sell them to you on etsy for $25-$35. I have only recently started experimenting with cast resin and can't really imagine pulling these off without creating a huge, toxic, sticky mess!

She also makes these really cool, jumbo-size 19 needles with yarn actually embedded in them. So rad!

She sands the points by hand, so each needle really is a work of art in it's own right. Visit her etsy shop at www.OntheNeedle.etsy.com.

2 comments:

  1. Well now you've done it! I NEEEEED those yarn needles! How cool are they!!! Love your blog, You are made of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.......I wanna follow you!!! :(

    ReplyDelete