Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A girl can hope...

It's Wednesday. That means cute, hand made stuff.

At first, I was going to look for something straight up Obama in honor of the Inauguration yesterday. But this is a big week for me for another reason. This Saturday is my first time on a GnR roster. I've been skating for 2 years. I've been on this team since July 2007. However because I've been injured, and our team is really good, and only 15 out of 20 girls skate each bout, and a myriad of other reasons, I have never bouted with this team. This Saturday might be the first time. So I picked a new word. Hope.

As in I hope I get to skate at least once...
...I hope I don't have some freak accident or injury before Saturday.
...I hope my team wins.
...I hope my friends and family are proud of me.
...And sure, I hope this country is moving in a new direction.
...I hope Obama does a good job.

Hope.


ceramic dish by Mudhutt
$12

No comments:

Post a Comment