Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What is it...

about the sound of a pop can opening that makes me instantly crave a soda? I tried giving up soda pop once, but it's hopeless. I am a soda junkie. I suppose it's not the worst vice a girl could have.

Besides, I think I deserve a treat and some extra calories. Sunday was my first endurance practice back and while I didn't skate with the big girls, I did keep up with the girls at the second practice. I was not the fastest skater there, but not the slowest either. And no pain after. The PT is working!!!

Today I discovered on Tollhouse's site that August is National Honor the Chocolate Chip month. I can't believe I almost missed it! To celebrate, here are 3 of my favorite vegan chocolate chip recipes:

Vegan Mocha Chip Muffins from Post Punk Kitchen

Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Vegan Truffles (so rich and chocolately even I can only eat one. Well... Maybe 2.)

Party hardy. I'm off to get a coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment