Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More good news about Topricin

Apparently, it is not poisonous to cats.

I was sitting on the couch applying it last night when The Bus jumped up on the couch and landed in the lid. I didn't notice at first because I was dutifully massaging the cream in an inch above and below my injured knee. By the time I saw the paw prints on the couch, it was too late, he was already licking himself.

I grabbed him and thoroughly examined all four paws, but I couldn't figure out which one had landed in the lid. I towelled them all off, and kept an eye on him. At first I was worried because he wasn't purring when I pet him, but I think that was mostly because I'd manhandled him trying to examine his paws which, by the way, he doesn't like touched, thank you very much.

An hour later he was a purring machine. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment