Friday, September 18, 2009

sneak peek

I'm almost ready for the Skating With Scissors craft bazaar tomorrow:

Bearing rings in RCR team colors? Check!

Everything priced and ready to display? Check!

New glitter painting completed of the Wheels of Justice logo for the auction? Double check!!

Here's a sneak peek of the painting I just finished last night.

The money from the auction is going straight to the Rose City Rollers' league, so you should come on down to the hangar at Oaks Park tomorrow between 10am and 7pm, bid on something pretty, and check out the amazing wares of all the vendors (derby girls and non-derby girls).

So what's left to do? Well, I'm collaborating on a new set of paintings with one of our league photographers, Mr. Masonite Burn, and I'm hoping to get the first of the series done in time for tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. But that's all I'm saying for now, you'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment