Wednesday, April 1, 2009

camera shy

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've had a very good excuse. I very diligently took photos of the fireplace and the kitties and a new glittery project I'm working on, but my camera is refusing to cooperate. It will take the photos, but I can't get them off the camera and onto the computer.

Since it's Wednesday, I thought maybe if I posted photos of cute hand made camera-related items using photos that are already online, my camera might get jealous and start playing nice again. That'll work right?

Hey camera, look at this really adorable camera ring!

mini camera ring
by kaylah7 AKA The Dainty Squid
Jealous yet?

NO? Well, look at this-

Vintage Polaroid Camera, Large Pendant
by uniqueartpendants
A POLAROID camera would always spit out my pictures when I need them. Unlike some cameras I know...

Oh camera...are you above bribes? What if I bought you a cool strap?

Camera Strap- Amy Butler Lotus Temple Garland Pink
by VMJESS

You like Amy Butler right? No go? Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment