I will have my skates on and my team mates and I will be gearing up to bout against the Heartless Heathers. The Heathers are undefeated so far this season, and they've only lost twice in the last 2 years, but I feel ready to take them on. Here is how I've prepared:
1. Drank lots of water. Lots. So much I can feel it sloshing in my belly.
2. I've gotten mucho sleep this week. That's good. The cats like it too.
3. Sewed up a hole that was in my black skirt with the ruffle.
4. Ordered socks for my team so we can match. When we look like a team, we play like a team.
5. No alcohol this week. We'll see if I can stay strong at our team dinner tonight at Knox's. One little margarita wouldn't hurt would it?
6. Skinned Knee gave my IT bands their monthly massage. Hurts so good.
7. Listened to my GnR team cd on repeat all week. Welcome to the Jungle is seared into my skull.
8. Napalm and I hung the GnR Back In Black banner in the hangar so our fans know where to sit.
9. Went to the gym to stretch today instead of going shoe-shopping which is what I felt like doing on my lunch break.
10. Oh yeah, and practiced many many hours with my team. I can't tell you all our strategies because a Heather could be reading my blog, but trust me, we're ready.