Thursday, November 6, 2008

My crazy boyfriend

I just realized I never posted a photo of B in his straight-jacket. Here he is.

Yep, he's nuts, but I love him anyway.

There was lots and lots and LOTS of fake blood at Pain's party. Here's the recipe I used:

2 cups corn syrup or maple syrup
1 cup water
2 tablespoons flour, arrowroot, or egg replacer (anything that will thicken it up)
lots of red food coloring (I use gel, it looks less pink)
1 tablespoon cocoa powder (to make it look more realistic)

Bring the water and syrup to a boil. Stir in thickener and cocoa powder, whisk until all the lumps are gone. Add food coloring until you get the desired bloody hue. This blood doesn't spatter well, it's better for oozing down your face and neck and pooling in puddles. And it smells delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment