Friday, August 15, 2008

The joy of lists

I'm really into Crazy Aunt Purl. Have you read her blog yet? I swear, if she was a roller derby girl we'd be soul sisters. One thing we have in common is that we are both religious list makers. I make to do lists, want to do lists, seasonal activity lists, life goals lists, potential jobs I might like someday lists. I make lists of patterns I want to knit, lists of recipes I want to test, lists of ice cream flavors or combinations of Jelly Belly flavors that might be delicious or gross. If it pops into my head, I will scribble it down into a list.

Crazy Aunt Purl blogged about this site where you can list 101 things you want to do in 1001 days. I think I'm going to try it, but it's going to involve combining several lists, so I'm not up to it today. Today I am sore and lazy because I got up at 2:30 am yesterday to hike up Angels Rest to get a front row seat for the meteor shower, convinced that this activity had the potential to make my most memorable moments of summer 2008 list. We'll see. It was more like a meteor drizzle than a meteor shower. I only saw 9 shooting stars. But I suppose that's 9 more than I usually see on any given morning at 4:30am...

Any way, rambling on, 101 Things To Do in 1001 Days led me to Lists of Bests where I can electronically store all my lists in one secure, easily accessible location. It's heaven sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment