Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ch-ch-changes

Highlights since last time I posted:

-GnR beat the High Rollers 105-77!! Woo-hooo. Next stop: Heartless Heathers June 21st. Be there or be square.

Marci and I took a class on how to make wire wrapped rings. These are F-U-N to make. Last night I expanded into the world of wire wrapped pendants.
-I learned how to knit hats. How about that? (Mom, don't look! And in case you do, one of these is definitely not your Mother's Day present that I still haven't mailed.)

-I put an offer in on an adorable house in NoPo. Whoa. Fingers crossed the inspection goes well. I would have my own studio in my own house with my own yard and *a dishwasher!*. House hunting is a major time suck.

-Vixen Mary adopted a kitten. Meet Lucy Fur. She was a teeny tiny 1lb 1oz stray that the security guys at Oaks Park found under the office. Her momma abandoned her but I don't know why. She is a little ray of sunshine. Even the Bus didn't totally hate her. I'm her godmother and official kitten sitter.
-I got my first pedicure with Hard Knox. Niiiiccceeee... My feet have never looked prettier. But I wouldn't let them buff off my callouses. I worked hard for those babies.
-Axl wrote a nutrition zine. It's awesome. Kinda like my new Bible. Only not in a sacrilegious sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment