Monday, April 21, 2008

A is for asparagus, B is for Betties, C is for crushing defeat

I went to the farm today to pick up my share of veggies. I got potatoes, more spinach and greens, leeks, turnips, basically all the vitamins and minerals I'll need to cheer on the GnR as they demolish last season's champions, the Break Neck Betties tomorrow night.
Here are the Betties at the last bout picking fights with the refs.



And here's the GnR looking fierce.


Come on, who would you put your money on? The Betties don't even have a tour manager.

I'm going to be working the penalty box and providing moral support since my knee is still on the mend.

I'm also in charge of our half time show. Blood Clottia, The Harmacist, Drill Master, Mo, and Scratcher in the Eye are shaving their heads to raise money for St. Baldrick's, an organization that raises funds for experimental treatments and research to help kids with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment